Blogger news

Blogroll

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Aurora Shooting

As I'm writing this I'm about to cry a river. I'm sure many of you have heard of the shooting that happened in the century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. This is my  home town and it really is hitting me hard, this is a place me and my friends go to hang out for years its really like a landmark for the people of Aurora and is such a shock for all of us.  So in honor of the victims,  starting tomorrow for the next 12 days I will be doing posts in memory of the victims that have died in this tragedy, one day for each victim. I will be putting these posts on goodreads and twitter as well. I would love if you would help me spread the message but if you don't that's also fine with me.
May you all have a amazing day,
Beza

1 comment: