Blogger news

Blogroll

Monday, July 23, 2012

Eye Candy Monday{3} Adrian Ivashkov


This week's eye candy is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite series! This week's Eye Candy is Adrian Ivashkov from the Bloodlines series. He may seem like a typical bad boy but inside he is caring and loving: he just needs to find the right girl to open that side of him...

Adrain Ivashkov:

  • He can dream-walk.                                                  
  • He has brown hair and deep green eyes
  • He was in love with Rose Hathaway 
  • Around 6-2
  • Comes from money and is an artist 
  •  He is Moroi 
  • From a royal family 




Quotes from Adrain:

  • “You've asked me out tons of times."
"Not really. I've made inappropriate suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I've never asked you out on a real date.”

  • “I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony” 


  • “My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?"

That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over me again. "What about them?"

"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're amazing... like molten gold. I could paint those..." He reached toward me but then pulled back. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful.”

What do you think about this week's Eye Candy Monday? Leave comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment