Blogger news

Blogroll

Sunday, July 29, 2012

In My Mailbox{1}




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This is a meme I'm going to try! Basically I'm going to write about all the books I'm reading\ going to read. 

Book I'm reading: 
 Blurb: Look at the person sitting just across from you. It doesn’t matter whether they’re a loved one, a friend, or a complete stranger.

Now look at their face. Are they happy? Are they sad? Or are they angry? Can you even tell?

How well do you actually know the people closest to you?

Have you ever seen the real person that lies just underneath what you see…?


I'm 60.8 % done with the book and I'm liking it so far! Expect a review soon.












 The Book I'll be reading soon:
Blurb:Being a trained killer, Kala can handle most things the world throws at her. However, when she murders her fiance, Kala's life is thrown into chaos. Forced to leave everything behind, she runs from city to city, in fear of her psychotic boss who is seeking her death. If that wasn't enough, she also has to cope with the re-appearance of her dead fiance who is struggling to keep a hold on his sanity as he strives for revenge


This sounds really good!! I'm expecting a kick-ass heroine !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment