Blogger news

Blogroll

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Liebster Award! Go me!



Hi my viewers! I was nominated for this award by Cheerful Book Reviews. Thank you!
This award goes to any blogger with 200 followers or less.

Here's the rules:
1) Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2) Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4)Tell them you've tagged them
5) Remember, no tag backs
My Random Facts:
  1. I adore the band Arctic Monkeys{ I huge crush on Alex Turner}
  2. I have a fear of spiders
  3. I'm taking French{not a very fluent speaker though}
  4. I'm a straight A student [I take nerd to a whole new level]
  5. My favorite flower is a rose 
  6. My favorite superhero is Batman
  7. I want to be a doctor 
  8. I hate dark sodas{Pepsi, Coke, etc}
  9. My favorite number is 4
  10. I've never watched the Dark Knight 
  11. I just got my braces off 
Cheerful Book Reviews Questions:
1. When did you start reading?
I started reading when I was 4 but I didn't love it until I was 6 or 7
2. Who is your favorite book character ever? (Girl & Boy)
I have waay too many I just can't pick...maybe Nick Gautier from Chronicles of Nick?
3. Do you prefer YA books or adult? And what genre?
I think I prefer Ya books a little more: I love the paranormal genre I love escaping my old boring life to go to new worlds and places. 
4. Favorite stand alone book, and book series?
I don't really have a favorite stand alone but I have a couple of favorite book series: Chronicles of Nick, Bloodlines,The Infernal Devices, and The Mortal Instruments. I have more but I don't want to bore you :D
5. What is your biggest fear, and biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to live life in the fullest, so when I'm 90 years old I can look back and say,"It wasn't a perfect life but I proud of it," My biggest fear is that I will die before I can live.
6. One thing you just cannot live without?
Books, God knows where I would be with out them.
7. Favorite animal?
 Dragon[ shut up that counts...]
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
England or New Orleans 
9. Vampires or Werewolves?
Werewolves, no cold bloodsucker for me!
10. How often to you read?
Any chance I get, really your most likely to see my head in a book than not.
11. If you could marry any book character (boy or girl) who would you pick?
Nick Gautier 

My Questions:

  1. E-Reader or Print?
  2. The book you wish you had a time machine for, so you could go into the future and get it is...
  3. What made you start blogging?
  4. If you had any superpower what would it be?
  5. Who is your favorite superhero?
  6. What movie can't you wait to see?
  7. Is this your first award?
  8. Are you going to watch the Olympics?
  9. Favorite kind of cookie?
  10. What instrument do you wish you could play?
  11. Favorite childhood book?

My Nominees:

  1. Teeny Reader
  2. Cause I Say So
  3. Framed In Words 
  4. Futures Fading 
  5. Its all About the Books
  6. Literary Love Affair
  7. Love & Bailey's 
  8. Magical Manuscripts 
  9. outRageous.pages
  10. Secret life of student
  11.  Sommerfugl Design
Leave me a link to your post, so I can read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment