Blogger news

Blogroll

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday[2]

This week's book is Clockwork Princess {The Infernal Devices #3}series by Cassandra Clare!
Cover:  This cover is gorgeous!!! I didn't really imagine Tessa looking like this but after seeing this cover I could totally believe this is Tessa. You know they say don't judge a book by its cover but  this cover is too beautiful to be ignored!
Content:  I have a lot of hope for this book. It is the final one in the series but we still have a lot of unanswered questions. I really hope Clare does not disappoint, I want this series to end with a bang!
Romance:  Team Will or Team Jem? This is an important question to the romantics that read these books{I'm probably the biggest one}. I know I have team Will on my page but I keep going back and forth between the two, they both seem like great guys for Tessa. But the thing I'm worried about is that Tessa is immortal while the guys are not...so how will they stay together?

For those of you who have not read this sereis here is
the link to the first book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7171637-clockwork-angel

So what do you guys think of today's pick? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment